Existing Radon Mitigation System Inspection and Upgrade Near Jacksonville, Destin, Gainesville
If you have a radon mitigation system in Florida that is over 5 years old, Indoor Environmental Management recommends that your system be inspected to ensure you are protected from radon exposure.
If you are planning on selling your home soon, you may want to have your mitigation system inspected to ensure it meets code requirements to avoid any contingencies on the sale of your house.
We are a trusted member of the nationally recognized National Radon Defense network, and we have the training and experience to help lower the radon levels in local homes.
To contact us, call 1-844-385-8479 or contact us online today! We serve Florida, including Gainesville, Jacksonville, Destin.
Why have your existing radon system inspected?
- Homes settle and change
- Radon entry points can change and grow over time
- Radon fans wear out (typical life is 7 to 8 years).
- Radon fan manufacturer’s warranties expire after 5 years (for all major radon fan manufacturers).
- Radon fan motors will corrode inside the fan housing and become less effective and louder over time.
- Your radon mitigation system may not be working effectively
- Radon is a serious health issue and is the leading cause of lung cancer for non-smokers
- Your home at one point had high radon levels due to the soil under your house
Our radon mitigation system inspection includes:
- Diagnostic analysis performed to ensure the correct gauge of radon fan is installed
- Foundation inspected for additional radon entry points
- Radon pipe inspected for leaks
- Measure relative humidity
- Radon pipes inspected and secured tightly to supports
- System inspected for local and national health department, mechanical, electrical, fire, building, plumbing, and energy code compliance
- Noise level analyzed
Your system upgrade options:
- New Premium Radon Fan installed and warrantied for 5 years (with optional 10 warranty)
- Diagnostic analysis performed to ensure the correct gauge of fan is installed
- Sealing of any additional radon entry points
- Noise reduction solutions
- Aesthetic options to improve look of system
- Code compliance adjustments
- Indoor Air Quality improvements
Additional charges may apply for some repairs (all charges approved by customer before action).
Contact us today for more information about your options for radon mitigation in Tallahassee, Gainesville, Ocala, Daytona Beach, Panama City, Winter Park and nearby cities in Florida.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.